Monday, May 7, 2012

WEird stuff happening.

My dad is home from work. He has his own small business, repairing people's dolls. It's part of the reason we came to Texas: something about taxes. I didn't completely understand.

He said someone with a big scar on his neck came in today, asking if he'd seen any puppets lately. Dad of course said no. He specializes in dolls. After some more prying questions the guy just left.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna say yes to the Lady. She seems nice. She might be planning on making me do bad things I don't wanna do, but it's better than being skinned alive. Is being under her control what a "Willing Doll" is, proxiehunter or whoever you are?

I feel I have to do it. I can finally be strong. I can finally do great things. And I can hurt whoever I want to cope with my recurring grief. I say it's definitely worth it.

2 comments:

  1. If things don't work out with The Termite Snack I'm always interested in new bodies.

    ReplyDelete