Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I went back to Dad's doll repair shop today. It stunk badly. The man's corpse looked like a dog had gotten to it or something.

I went behind the counter and opened a secret compartment underneath the cash register. I saw Dad open it once; he never found out I knew. Now he'll never know.

I never did know what he was hiding in there. I was thinking this morning about what the man was doing. If he worked for the Queen, why would he be stealing money? She doesn't need money. So I figured he was looking for whatever was important enough to make a secret compartment and never tell anyone.

Anyway, I found the object. I thought it would be a great gift to give the Queen for Mother's Day, since she's the closest thing I have.

That is, until I got home and saw her talking to Pirate Percy and the Skin-Taker in more or less a friendly tone. They departed and I quietly sneaked to my bedroom. I hid the object and never gave it to her. I'm not even saying what it is in case she decides to read this.

I'm beginning to doubt her. She has made me commit murder. I justified that by telling myself he was a petty criminal. But now it turns out she likely lied about her relationship to the Skin-Taker and my parents' deaths!!!

6 comments:

  1. But you're still going to work for her?

    I guess you don't have a choice anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said I'm doubting her. That's all.
      And what would you know about it, whoever you are!

      Delete
    2. More than you.

      Also if you want to properly state your annoyance and/or fury you may call me The Liar.

      Delete
    3. OK, Liar, how do I know you're not lying about knowing more than me about what's going on? Have you met the Queen? Do you know what she's like? If you don't, then STFU! Oh, and answer me this: what was with that comment that you said you needed more bodies or whatever? What's that all about?

      Delete
  2. But I haven't seen the Puppet Queen in weeks Evan. I've been busy looking for a new Janice. I have to find her before the Skin-Taker does or he'll grind her skin . . .

    ReplyDelete