Monday, May 7, 2012

The Lady Returns

I saw her again at school. This time in the restroom.

Don't worry, nothing creepy or weird happened. We just talked.

She smiled at me and said that she could protect me from the Skin Taker. That she would keep me from suffering the same fate as my brother. I know Candle Cove's just supposed to be this show, but I believed her.

I'm so confused and scared. Should I trust her? Should I give in and let her control me?

If it means protection and strength and being able to work through my grief, it will be worth it, right?

But if she's controlling me against my will, who knows what she may force me to do? What if she's responsible for Nick's death?

Wait. Controlling me against my will and Nick's death. Was she the one...?

I just don't know.

She says I have until tomorrow to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment