Sunday, May 20, 2012

Terrible Realization

I realized today that I'm a bit of a sociopath.

I mean, when Nick died at the Land of Make Believe, I threw up all right. But it was because it was a disgusting sight, not because I'd lost a family member.

Again with my parents' deaths.

I was thrilled with my harming of other people at her behest, whether they deserved it or not.

Sure, I've missed Nick. But it's because I had fun messing with him, you know. Picking on him. Roughing him up. Also, he was a convenient second player so I didn't have to play video games alone.

I went along with what the Witch wanted. I only doubted her and got mad at her and refused to do what she wanted anymore because she had lied to me, used me for her own ends. I even KILLED for her. In fact, my anger is the only reason I've been calling her the "Witch."

Something's wrong with me. Something is very, very wrong.

I see that now, but I don't know if there's anything I can do.

You know, I haven't even given much thought to the plight of my teachers and classmates! Only myself. And I used Stephen's inner humanity to free me from her grasp.

I only expressed regret in that post about my torture about what I'd done during the chaos caused by the Choir because I knew objectively it was bad. But I didn't and still don't really feel bad about it.

And I lied about why I flunked out of so many schools. It was mostly because I was bored.

I'm a terrible, terrible person.

What do I do!?

Maybe I am insane.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been away. Been a little bit busy with things. I see you are still doing well with The Termite Snack. That's nice to know.

    Now that you seem to be out of her control and you've acknowledged that you're a monster and you're perfectly fine with killing things and being controlled.

    I'd just like to say. I'd never lie to you.

    Despite my name that is.

    The Liar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I'd trust anything you'd say with that name.

      Delete