Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Hate My Life!! >:O

Some one found the body in the shop, so the police were knocking at my door.

To my surprise, my dad came downstairs and answered. He told them that he hadn't gone to work for a few days because he had the flu. He said he would cooperate to the fullest extent of the law.

The police tried to get him to come down to the station, but he didn't want to. He walked out the door to talk to them in private. I went to the window to watch and try to listen, but by the time I got there, Dad (or whoever/whatever he was) and one of the officers were gone. The other officer simply walked back to his vehicle and drove away.

My dad disappeared and never returned. Did I see a ghost? Was I hallucinating?

It only serves to remind me that she has killed my parents and has turned me into a murderer. I don't care if my victims are the scum of society! This is wrong! I want to stop being under her control, but I fear that it's too late.

Yesterday I also noticed my blog's address is not what I originally intended it to be. It was the same as the title of the blog: I Am Not Insane. But now it says "she will make puppets of us all." She's been manipulating me from the beginning, luring me into her trap.

I'm sure now that this is all some long game that began with Nicky's death.

I hate her.

1 comment:

  1. You're learning! Good boy.

    Also for your earlier question. There are quite a few others like her. Although not many are as needlessly cruel as her. Most of us are more efficiently cruel. I like to think of myself as downright kind.

    ReplyDelete