Friday, May 25, 2012

Fugitive

I am a refugee now. I must be constantly on the move. I know what they will try and I can avoid it, but if I linger in one place too long they WILL find me.

I can also see an impossible canine whom she will use to seek me in the months to come.

I can no longer update this blog, or they WILL discover my location. Being otherworldly beings they have unfathomable methods of travel and could be on top of me in seconds.

I'm only taking the time to post this knowing she is still repairing herself with the leftover parts in my father's shop.

I know what is to come, how things must be. And what her next plans are. Until then, farewell, dear readers.

Oh, how nice it is to be free again. This body is so very useful.

4 comments:

  1. Well that was interesting. I'll definitely be on the lookout for you.

    I bet it would piss her off royally if I managed to find you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, Parasite, but you will never encounter me. At least, not the "you" you know.

      Delete
  2. I assume you know this for a fact due to that whole destiny thing.

    Oh well. As long as you remain out of her hands and keep her angry I'll remain happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happiness never lasts.
      Oh, and Omar, good luck.

      Delete