Friday, May 11, 2012

The Queen Arrives

All day yesterday I was depressed and didn't feel like doing anything. I wanted to die. I thought I could never feel normal again, that the memory was too much to take.

Then she showed up again today. She looked oddly a bit older. She comforted me and told me everything was all right; she would take care of me.

She started by making breakfast for me.

There is something regal about her. I think I'll call her the Queen. :)

Anyway, she's made me feel a lot better and I'm glad I have someone who cares about me in the wake of the loss of my parents.

She's been good to me all day, like a surrogate mother. She assured me that the Skin-Taker was not her associate and that her associate would be punished for not protecting Mom and Dad.

I still feel bad about putting them in the basement in the first place. I know that she was exercising hr new power over me, and that my parents wouldn't understand, but still. It seems like my fault.

She says she's going to have me kill someone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment