Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Not Sure What I Should Do

I still feel terrible about what happened this morning. My faith in the Lady is shaken.

I suppose it's too late to back out now, she already has me in her grasp. Then again, even if I'd refused the offer she may have taken control anyway.

My thoughts and emotions are speeding all over the place. I feel like I should cry and feel despair, but it's like something is keeping me from it.

I've thought about recent days. Was the Skin-Taker perhaps the associate she was referring to? I really didn't think about how my decision might effect those around me. But I couldn't have possibly known the characters from Candle Cove were real! It's not my fault!

Then again, what happened to Nicky...I really should've known.

No comments:

Post a Comment