Wednesday, May 9, 2012

An Interesting Escapade

Today my Lady took me to some weird city. After, of course, she made my mother call the school to tell them I was so sick I'd miss the rest of the week. To enter the city, all we had to do was walk through a door that appeared out of thin air.

As we walked along, I noticed that the place was constantly shifting around us.

We finally entered an old dilapidated building that had pieces of wall lying around everywhere and got onto an elevator.

It went up for a while, then rocketed downward. I would have been afraid, if my Lady weren't in control. When the elevator reached its destination it stopped abruptly, and would have tossed me to the floor were it not for the strings.

We got off and found ourselves in a strange underground place that reminded me of supervillain lairs from comic books. The place was huge, with all sorts of scientific equipment, containers filled with chemicals (mostly just some weird gray stuff--yech) and two cells.

For a second I thought I saw an eyeball on one wall, but when I looked back, it was gone.

The cells were both clear glass rectangular things and had people inside. One had a guy alone with a huge table piled high with food (it looked like it was getting old, though) yet he was starving. I saw him sittng against a wall, his stomach bloated. There was a lot of the gray stuff all over the cell with him.

The other cell housed two people, an older man and a younger woman, who occasionally got up and pounded on the unbreakable glass wall where the two cells met, yelling at him to eat the food before it's too late. He ignored them.

"What is going on here?" I asked.

"We are preparing for the End,"she said, beaming. "This is a method of forcefully recruiting servants for my colleague, known colloquially as 'the Choir' to you humans. To sow more chaos in preparation of His coming."


I, of course, had no idea what she was talking about. "So you keep these people captive? Why's that starving guy not eating any of that food?"

"It is a result of the Choir's abilities. I believe you may have seen a glimpse of It in your house yesterday, on your television."

"So you're going to make me do things that will cause chaos? What's the End?"

"All in good time, Evan, dear."

We moved closer to the cell that housed the man and I saw that he was turning gray, kinda like the stuff around him.

"I've been called here to make him eat; even servants of otherworldly monstrosities need to keep their strength up."

As I watched, the man, eyes wide, stood and walked toward the table. I knew she had him. She forced him to scarf down lots of food, and he looked very perplexed. He was soon a mess, covered in gross stuff.

He relaxed suddenly, no longer under her sway. We were headed back toward the elevator when I heard the sound of a plate being smashed. I looked back and saw the man holding one of the shards, slowly bringing it toward his throat. His arm was trembling, like he was trying to hold back, but the sharp edge inched closer, and closer still. I closed my eyes and heard the sound of flesh being ripped open.

"He must not have been able to take it anymore," the Lady remarked.

We got back onto the elevator and I was soon home again.

She left a short time ago, telling me that I had been allowed to see all this so that I can eventually serve my purpose.



Oh God. I just went into the basement to check on my parents and found both of them alone. No "associate". No one else but them and me. They were dead. Skinned alive like Nicky was. I have to go throw up again.







No comments:

Post a Comment